1. Copy and paste on Text tool, WITHOUT copying/pasting at the same time on the canvas
2. Be able to overwrite an Image Sequence
3. Play audio clips to the end, NOT stop at the end of the animation.
4. Undo actions. More than one. Undo the last action?
5. Be able to NAME Image Sequences, and its folder
6. When you save a Scribe, use the save settings from the last save
7. Bring on the hand, instead of popping on? Bring it off instead of popping off.
8. Add a Scribe within a folder, instead of ONLY on the main screen.
9. Image Sequence over “transparency”? I still see ghosting of the white underneath.
10. Be able to incorporate pen strokes in Illustrator.
11. Use Shift key to make straight vertical / Horizontal movements
12. Have an align feature, to align elements
13. Kerning on Type? Call it Kerning rather than “gap”. Also, leading
14. Give the option to have text in different colors within one type element.
15. Choose the colors on the graphs
16. Be able to import multiple files at once
17. Be able to animate objects OUT
18. Delete an object, by hitting “delete”. Too many steps.
19. Keep the most recent audio clips (similar to Video elements). I can only import one at a time, and my previous clips aren’t there
20. Be able to lock layers
21. Be able to move multiple layers back or forth in sequence
Sorry that we didn't reply to this originally.
There is a lot here to digest and the way we have set this forum up with voting on a feature it would be impossible to gauge which of your ideas are popular and which are less so when you have 21 listed in one post.
Some have also been amended as well since this, delete now appears on the timeline menu options for example. We have a few bigger things coming in v3.1 as well which will tick a couple of things off this list as well.
My suggestion to you would be to follow the established forums that exist for some of these requests as these will be linked to stories in the development backlog and therefore get updated as and when there is progress. You can add your vote and comments of support to these. If there is anything on this list that you cannot find an existing thread for and you would like to start a discussion on then you can raise an individual thread for that with a bit more detail about exactly what you would like to see and then we can gauge it's popularity as people can vote on it.
Barry, I thought this was the topic for feature requests. Reading your post it seems there may be others, if so perhaps you could let me/us know.
Meanwhile, pressing on: I love the new page colour options, I straight away used pure green for reasons you can guess and in PremPro CC using Ultra key, it keyed perfectly.
I do, however wish the hand could come on in a more natural way.
Also kerning. Mmmm. Kerning.
All posts that are categorised as Ideas and feature requests can be found here http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/forums/1000142586
If you have an idea and/or something you would like to see in VideoScribe, you can search to see if has been suggested before and vote for it. If not, you can create a new post.
Yes, there is still no kerning in VideoScribe but you may find the article Font Kerning useful.