Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Alter the thumbnail after rendering video

I'm using V2 and I'm unsure as to how to change the thumbnail/preview of the video after rendering and saving to my computer (i.e. not youtube). The initial screen is of a moment half way through the video and I would like it to show the start of the video. 

I believe that is not something that is chosen by videoscribe. Various video players and websites designate the thumbnail image in different ways (for example, quicktime chooses an image from within the first second of video, youtube gives you three "random" thumbnails from which to choose). What player, website, or other method are you using to view the video with a thumbnail from halfway through? If you want to change the thumbnail shown in Windows explorer for example, I don't think you can assign a thumbnail. A google search might prove me wrong though.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

It seems rather stupid that we must accept the thumbnail that sho.co decides for me. In some cases it ruins the work at all.

You are replying to a thread from a year ago before sho.co was even available. You can ask if there is an option to choose your own thumbnail or you can request that as a feature.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks for replying, I will

Login to post a comment