Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Transferring videos between accounts

Hi!

Is it possible to transfer a video from one video scribe account to another?

You can export the scribe file from one account, (and email or copy to a USB drive or whatever) and import it into the other account.

importing and exporting scribes

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Is this possible for trial accounts? I used videoscribe trial to make 3 animations with young people I work with. Each young person set up their own free trial so they could continue working on their animations at home. I now want to join Videoscribe but want to make sure that if I do join, I can access their 3 animations! Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Yes free trials can export and import scribes according to the product features listed at the time of this post.

The students will have to export the .scribe files before their trials expire, and send them to you. You can import .scribe files with a pro membership.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

what does this .scribe file look like ? Whey they dont have users permissions is anyones guess. 

Hi. You are replying to a post from about 8 years ago, and I think saving works a bit differently now. Projects are saved locally as .scribe files by default (at least, that's how it is working for me).  A .scribe file looks like a file with a filename ending with the ".scribe" extension (for example "myproject.scribe") If your computer does not show file extensions by default, you can change whatever setting is needed to show file extensions if that will help you. I don't know what you mean about user permissions. If you have the .scribe file all you need is an active membership to open it.

Hope that helps,

Mike (Videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment