Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

rendering video, no time remaining and error with creating video

I always fail to render my scribe files, sometimes creating video, no time remaining, and sometimes error with creating video

1) as the project loads the images become larger and more spread out causing a very low zoom percentage warning.

scale down the large things and move them closer together so that your project fills the screen a bit better without a warning symbol:

2) possibly some image file sizes are too large. I can't tell without seeing the original image files.
3) If you have any unused fonts imported into videoscribe, removing them can free up some memory.
4) If you increased your default image quality setting for some reason it can use up more memory and can cause problems. A value in the 800 to 1600 range might be good.
5) For more information: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

I did a quick and sloppy adjustment to get rid of the warning symbol and I have attached the file, but you will probably want to adjust and rearrange things thing more to your liking. This version might render successfully, or you might need to make additional changes as mentioned above.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment