Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Cancel my subscription please

Hello,

I used your program once last month, and only once ever since. However, you have still charged me again for a months use, and I do not want to use this program any more. I want a refund for my money this month, and I want to unsubscribe and no longer pay for your services, and no longer want to use them.

I want a complete refund, and I want to be unsubscribed to your service (I will do that myself after I get my money back)

4 people have this question

Uqbah, you have signed up for a reoccurring subscription and need to cancel your subscription in advance of your renewal date to avoid further charges. I can see you haven't used your subscription since yesterday so we can offer you a refund but we do take a $5 admin fee for this to cover the charges taken by the payment companies. Please let us know if you would like the refund minus the fee or if you would rather keep and use your subscription for this month.

Hello Barry,

I would very much like to have the refund. After I receive it, I will cancel my account

No problem, I'll get that requested and it'll take about 7 days for the refund to go through

Hello, VideoScribe is offered as a recurring subscription meaning you are signing up to be billed on an ongoing basis until you cancel your subscription. We do not offer a single month/year option for VideoScribe although you can cancel this subscription at any time. When you sign up via our website, you are advised that you are setting up a recurring subscription (please see screenshot below).

I have now cancelled your current subscription meaning you will not be billed again. 

If you do sign up in the future, please see the cancellation instructions.

I can see you haven't used your subscription since your renewal was processed so we can offer you a refund but we do take a $5 admin fee for this to cover the charges taken by the payment companies. Please let us know if you would like the refund minus the fee or if you would rather keep and use your subscription for this month.

No problem, will be back with you in about 7 days

Please remove \ close my account . I will not use your services and program.
Please cancel my subscription to Sparkol.

Marg, just checked your account subscription was already cancelled 

Dear Sparkol Colleagues,

I downloaded the Video Scribe on my computer few minutes ago, but for some reason it didn't go thru (I believe it is a hardware problem in my laptop).
Please be so kind to cancel my subscription in order to enable me to redo the download when I fix the hardware problem.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.
Gustavo Martins

Hi Gustavo,

To cancel your subscription log in to your Sparkol account and select on ‘Subscriptions and invoices’.

Find the subscription you wish to cancel and click the cancel link beside it.

You can cancel your subscription any time after the very first payment has been taken, and up to three business days before the next scheduled payment.

When you have cancelled your payment, you will still be able to use VideoScribe and Tawe up until the time the next payment would have been due.

Can someone in admin please assist me with canceling my subscription also??

Hi Gavin,

The email address that you were logged into this site with when you posted on the forum is a free account with no (current or past) subscriptions. You need to log into my.sparkol.com/invoices with the email address of the account that you purchased the subscription on to find and cancel your subscription.

I can see from this conversation how many people is facing similar issue with being auto charge for subscription they no longer use. I wonder how many has successfully got the refund they requested. It seems like some are successful and some are not. I happened to be the one that is not. Maybe because my is a yearly subscription and the it is just too much for them to give up. While this is a great piece of software, the business model is totally unacceptable. How much of the subscription they are collecting are genuine users that are using the software and not someone unintentionally paying for something they no longing need ? 

Hi! 
Because of I didn’t have an opportunity to read your previous letter about the renewing my subscription and in fact don’t want to buy “one-year plan” at once, so I want to cancel the automatically payment, wich was done today ( INV00280995, Customer ref: A00053759, Account name: Ekaterina Vishnevskaya, Billing address: Ekaterina Vishnevskaya Marata street 60/7 Saint-Petersburg 191119 Russian Federation, Total amount 132.00 EUR) 
As I can see on your “account support page” I have 14 days for cancel the payment, as I’m an individual subscriber, using Sparkol only for my personal purposes. 
I sincerely hope, you will help me to get the refund. 
Best rgards, Ekaterina.

Login to post a comment