Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Editar un proyecto guardado online

¿Cómo puedo acceder a un proyecto guardado online para editarlo?

3 people have this question
1) if you have a paying membership and you made the scribe and saved it online, just log into the videoscribe program, then click the cloud thumbnail to view your online scribes and open the scribe. the cloud button is the second thumbnail image on your projects page:

2) if you are talking about a video saved online. you cannot edit rendered videos in videoscribe.

3) you cannot edit scribes saved online by people using a different user account.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Estoy usando la versión de prueba y he creado un scribe y lo he guardado online. Me aparece el scribe guardado, pero al intentar abrirlo me descarga un archivo xml y no me abre el scribe
I'm not sure but it sounds like you are trying to download or open the scribe from the website. It won't open that way.

just log into the videoscribe PROGRAM, then click the cloud thumbnail to view your online scribes and open the scribe. the cloud button is the second thumbnail image on your projects page:

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Tengo un problema similar.En mi nube tengo un archivo propio, creado en mi dispositivo mobil,  el cual quiero editar en la PC pero no me permite abrirlo, o dicho de otra manera, se abre en blanco.

Estoy usando la plicacion de prueba de 5 días y llevo los 5 días tratando de solucionarlo.me dan una ayuda?

Hi Nicolas,

Does the locally saved copy of the scribe still open normally from your mobile device? If so, please try saving it again to your cloud folder. When you have done this check that the save was successful by loading the scribe from the cloud folder while still on your mobile device.

Hola, tengo un problema al intentar abrir una presentación que esta guardada en mi nube, lo estoy abriendo desde una PC distinta a donde lo realice. Esto se puede solucionar?

Hola, tengo un problema al intentar abrir una presentación que esta guardada en mi nube, lo estoy abriendo desde una PC distinta a donde lo realice. Esto se puede solucionar?

If you saved a file to your cloud folder, you can open it from any other computer using videoscribe with the same login information.

Make sure you are are not using an older version of videoscribe on the new computer.

If that doesn't work, please be more specific about the problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment