Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Old Version

Hi,

I had to reinstall videoscribe. I do not like the new version. Can I download the old version somewhere?

3 people have this question

Can you PLEASE post all previous versions.

I'm currently using 3.2.1 on this machine. (Element update, double click for properties when there's a properties button on the element... why both? Get back to Double click to go to that elements action/zoom.)

I updated to 3.3.1-1 on my other computer...  AAaaRGH!!!  MISTAKE!

Q....  Do you guys/gals even use Videoscribe? 

To add things, is always good.  To change things can be for the better and getting used to it or learning a 'work round' to do what you're used too is a pain... but hey-ho.  But 3.3.1-1  Total sh1t. (Ok, not total)

You've messed up the mechanics of Videoscribe in the build stage... (Elements & view)

Regards

1 P'd off cookie.

Hello Craig, The double click to open was requested by a lot of people so we updated that in v3.2.0 of VideoScribe and moved the 'view camera position' to the new timeline quick menu. This will remember your view (can set this in preferences) as well so once you've got that on the camera options once the button is right there.

If you need a link to previous version of VideoScribe and it's not on the download page just log a ticket with the support team and as long as that version is still supported we will happily send you a download.

why can't we have keyboard shortcuts for view camera position and open element's property? I mean we are living in 2019 and videos scribe does not have enough keyboard shortcuts. come on developers. 

I had to re-install old version. its much better than new one. I've posted detailed issues in an other thread. and wrote to the support also. I hope you guys will implement those suggestions. 

We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this brings back the double click the timeline element to show the camera position function as well as a number of other extra timeline functions. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.

Login to post a comment