Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

When Free Trial expires - Urgent

Hi, 

I've created a Free Trial and it has expired. Is there any possibility of getting back the Videoscribes I have done, without paying? (I don't want to edit them anymore, just want to have them in a video file, because I have to bring them to school tomorrow.)

Thanks.

18 people have this question

Hi Sara, I have extended your trial for 24 hours. Best of luck on your assignment. 

Hi admin,

I have previously uploaded a short video (30s) onto YouTube to test out and it was fine but now, I am facing difficulties uploading the actual video (6min) onto YouTube. I have tried multiple times and it all failed. Could you help me to extend the time by 24 hours?

HI Emily - I have just extended your trial for another 24 hours. 

I've created a Free Trial and it has expired. Is there any possibility to acces my acount and so I can delete all my content (video)? Can my account be extended for one hour?

Thanks

Hi Admin,

I've created a free trial account and it has ended with my project which is 70% of my grade. I worked on this for 4 days straight and tomorrow is our presentation. Could you please extend for at least a day just for us to get our project and present it tomorrow. May you please take it in consideration on our plead and we hope you could reply as soon as possible. Thank you   Sincerely for our grades :) 

Hi I have created a video on my free trial for school and my trial just ended and I don't have time to create a new video! Please could you just extended my trial for 24 ours so that I can save it to my computer!

Thank you

HI Isabelle,

Your query has been responded to in your ticket #25037.

If there are any further queries, please respond to this ticket.

Hi I have created a video on my free trial for project and my trial just ended and I don't have time to create a new video! Please could you just extended my trial for 24 hours, it is very urgent.

Thank you.

Hi Pallavi,

I have responded to your support ticket regarding this.

Hi,

I just want to re open my rendered video project just for october 1, 2016 to please my mom to avail this app but she said i have to show my work first. Please Help

Thanks

Hi, 

I was using the Free Trial and it has expired. Is there any possibility of getting back the Videos I have done, without paying? I have made very important school project over there. Is there any possibility to get them.

Thanks.

Please can you extend mine? I have to submit one of my videos for a project and didn't get a chance to save it! Thanks!

I need help urgently. my subscription expired and i was wondering if i could get an extension as well i desperately need it please

Thanks

To request an extension of a free trial please open a support ticket.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!