These terms and conditions relate to the Sparkol Group’s St. Patrick’s Day ‘find what’s on Larry the leprechaun’s shirt competition’.
1. Competition runs from 24/02/2020 00:00 GMT to 17/03/2020 23:59 GMT
2. Participants can only enter if they do not currently have a VideoScribe annual or one-off subscription.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Sparkol LTD reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
5. The following countries are excluded from the competition: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Syria.
5. The prize is as follows: first place - a year free of VideoScribe, second place - six months free of VideoScribe, third place - three months free of VideoScribe. The prize is a fixed term subscription and will not be renewed. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. By entering the competition you are agreeing to opt in to receive Sparkol marketing emails.
7. Winners will be announced on the week of 17/03/2020 via email and may be announced on our social media pages.
8. Sparkol LTD will notify the winner by email and will get in touch with details on how to claim the prize.
9. Sparkol LTD’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. We may reach out to the winner to request for consent to use his/her name and image in any publicity material.
13. By entering the competition you are agreeing to Sparkol’s privacy statement.
14. Sparkol LTD reserves the right to remove and disqualify any competition entry at our discretion.
15. Any entry deemed to cause alarm, distress or offence will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sparkol LTD and not to any other party.