When setting a password for your Sparkol account you will need to make sure you meet some minimum requirements and avoid using characters that are not supported.
All passwords must meet all of the below requirements
- Minimum length of 10 characters and maximum length of 100 characters
- Password must have at least one uppercase letter
- Password must have at least one lowercase letter
- Password must have at least one number
- The password should not similar to the account email address
- The password should not similar to the account first or last name
- The password should not be a common password (for example 'Password123' would not be accepted)
- Lowercase a to z
- Uppercase A to Z
- The following Special Characters are available ' @ & # - ; : < > ? [ ] ^ \ _ .
- Spaces are permitted in passwords
- Please Note: The most common reason for a password being rejected is the use of unsupported special characters. Please check the accepted list carefully as common special characters like ! and $ are not valid in Sparkol passwords.
- Extended character sets like ĉ ć Ą Ă ú ô ÿ are not accepted