Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Videoscribe is really really slow from time to time...

Before you say that I have a slow computer, let me tell you the specs of my PC.

I have 64GB of RAM (Corsair Vengeance pro)

Ryzen 5600x processor
and an RTX 3070 GPU
with a B550-F motherboard
(I don't want to go into the SSDs and stuff because this is what matters the most)

I have no problems running After effects or any other animation software smoothly, yet somehow video scribe drives me crazy from time to time... it is painfully slow, especially if you have a lot of text to write, each time you open the text dialogue box it slows down even more!

I understand that it is because of the caches, I have to restart the software every 30 minutes or so which is really really annoying! The online Videoscribe editor has a decent interface and I am sure that if that interface is transfererd to the app version, the software will run a lot smoother,

Here is the link of what it looks like: https://youtu.be/a08CZs35MfQ

Please note that I spend 30% of my project time waiting for the video scribe dialogue boxes to open, I have 20 videos of 10-12 minutes to render within 2 days, and seems like an impossible job, JUST BECAUSE OF THE LAG THIS SOFTWARE HAS...

Is there any way to clear the cache as you work? or is restarting the software the only option?

1 person likes this idea

100% TRUE!!! I'm experiencing the same issue, every 20-30 minutes I have to restart the software to get it working.

Is there any way to clear the cache as you work? or is restarting the software the only option?

Login to post a comment