Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Anyone else encountered sho.co rendering not working?

Hi! Yesterday evening I wanted to render a video. It's urgent. It didn't finish after 10 hours. The video is only 5 minutes long and usually this takes only 1-2 hours. I don't know what to do. My computer is so bad, if I let my computer do it, it's gonna take 24hours.

While you are waiting for a reply from customer support, I suggest that you raise a support ticket (the link is near the bottom of the page) and also save a copy of the project online so they can look at it. They may be able to suggest some ways to make your project(s) render more quickly and reliably, and they can probably start the rendering process for you.

You could attach the .scribe file here too, and other users might look at it for you.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

There was a technical issue with Sho.co and our engineers have restarted the servers.

Videos are being published by the service but there's a backlog to work through so there's going still going to be a delay until things have caught up.

Please resend your project to sho.co and this will work for you.

In the meantime, if you need that project asap, you can still publish your project locally and get a copy of your video that way. Follow Option 1 in the Publish and Share Scribes article. 

Login to post a comment