Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

"Cannot login: An unknown error occurred" - No access to VS or online Account

It's 9am on 2 Nov here in Aus and I'm stuck with no access. Have submitted a ticket but it's the middle of the night in the UK. Anyone else having challenges accessing Videoscribe?

3 people have this question
 the same problem is also in germany, it's 3pm. I even called in the UK! I uploaded an SVG from adobe file and then nothing worked. Has anyone an idea what can be done? Please solve the problem as soon as possible.

Hi. I'm getting the same problem in South Africa. When I try to log in, I get the following error; Cannot log in: An unknown error occurred. I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone help?

I'm having the same issue with the error message, and have an important project due tomorrow, will this issue be resolved by then

Update: I am now able to login. Hope all of you are able to as well!

Hello, some customers were reporting this problem for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon. 

If you are experiencing these issues I would recommend resetting your password via https://www.videoscribe.co/en/forgotten-password and restarting you machine before trying again.

It happens again right now. Am I the only one? Need to access it super urgently. If this continues to happen, I will have to search for another similar service.
Ok after around 20 attempts and around 10 minutes later, somehow managed to login. But I'm curious if it can save my files. And scared about the stability now for tonight.
"unable to connect to search sever. Please check your internet connection and try again" when I want to find images from the library.

@Max: Im also experiencing the same problem! Maybe they are having issues with the servers, not sure!

Yes happening for me again too. Most likely a server issue like last time. 

Hi everyone. 

There is currently an outage with AWS which is affecting VideoScribe. Unfortunately this is a third-party issue and affecting lot's of users & other websites. 

We are monitoring the situation, but there is nothing we can currently do until the outage has been resolved by the third party. 

An unknown error is coming in the app of video scribe

“Cannot log in: An unknown error occurred.”

I got a error message now while I plan to continue my work using VideoScribe.

Please fix this issue asap, thank you.

The same problem is also in Vietnam 22,03 am 10.
I need to use it, please sole the problem as soon as possible!!

Thank you.

Hello.

I can't log in again today. Is anyone else in the same situation?

I'm having trouble because I work with Videoscribe.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!