Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

videoscribe.exe has stopped working

after login to videoscribe, it shows error message, videoscribe.exe has stpped working. close the program. after that it exits the app. what is solution for that? I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. please give me all possible ways to solve the issue. I am eagerly waiting to start making videos

1) check if your computer meets ALLL of the minimum requirements. If not, you may want to uninstall the current version of the program and install an older version.

2) if it meets the minimum requirements, you could  restart your computer and try videoscribe again.

3) if the current version of videoscribe was working for you for days or weeks or more before this problem occurred, you could try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

4) If the problems started immediately or almost immediately after installing or upgrading to the current version, you could uninstall it and install an older version of videoscribe. (An older version may have lower system requirements, but will also have fewer features, and will not be able to open projects that were created or saved with a newer version of the program.)

5) if the problem persists, raise a ticket to contact customer support.

Login to post a comment