I am developing a project on video scribe with recorded audios in every scribe. The first few are working fine but when I recorded the audio for the latest scribe, I couldn't hear it when I did a playback. I deleted the audio and did it again, but it still did the same thing. I don't know what to do for it to work. Also I tried making a new scribe altogether and the audio still didn't work. It records but it's muted all the time.
Check your audio properties and see if the volume slider has unexpectedly moved all the way to the left. Recently I experienced a bug which caused videoscribe reset the audio volume automatically to zero multiple times during my work process. I'm not sure what caused the problems but it repeated throughout the day for me and then stopped occuring the next day.
-Mike (videoscribe user)