Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Online Scribe not loading.

Saving to online scribes has failed for two consecutive days. Hours of work has been lost as the online scribes either open as blank or open as the very first version created two days ago which does not have any of the edits made over the course of two days.   This seems like an issue that happens often as many others seem to have repeatedly had the same problem over the past year.

Nevermind. Luckily I made backups and was able to recover them that way.

Backups are an EXCELLENT practice with any creative program.

its a good idea to save locally then save online, and occasionally export a .scribe file.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Just to say I am also having problems saving. Every time I click the checkmark to save, nothing happens. I can't make new templates or save new presentations. I am trying to prepare my course lectures and this is so stressful. 

I googled and found this suggestion:

"This issue can sometimes be caused when there is a problem with the soundtrack on the scribe. If you remove the soundtrack you should be able to save the scribe. Once you have saved it, try adding the soundtrack again and the scribe should save normally."

if you can't save online, there might be a problem with your internet connection. If you can't save locally, your hard disk might be running out of free space, or if you are using a work computer there could be a permissions problem.

Or the problem could be something else. You should probably raise a ticket and find out what customer support thinks.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment