Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

My video scribe is slow and laggy (2020)

Hi, I recently downloaded Videoscribe because I really wanted to make animated videos. I thought this was the best way to do so. When I started to use Videoscribe, however, it was so laggy and it was impossible for me to create a scribe without experiencing lag, jumps between animations, and so much more. I still do believe this is a fantastic app, but I just can't make scribes without lagging. I'm not sure if this problem is with my laptop or with the actual app, but I haven't experienced this amount of severe slowness until this point. I would really appreciate if somebody could help me with this. Please and thank you!

1 person has this question

probably this:

https://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033625-system-requirements-for-videoscribe-desktop

otherwise attach a .scribe file that is causing problems,  and raise a support ticket.

Same here, it is serious lag....and I checked all my computer requirements, mine is totally enough.

Here are some things users can do to improve videoscribe performance:

TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior

and tips for making SVGs that work well with videoscribe:

You can also raise a ticket and upload a project to the cloud if you want customer support to examine it and and suggest improvements.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Comments to this discussion are now closed!