Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can't Rearrange Elements on Timeline

Hello,

I just started my free trial. My version is 3.6.6 for PC. For some reason I can't rearrange elements on my timeline - I can drag an element, but when I release it, it just bounces right where it was before on the timeline.  The only thing I can do is to move an element to the very beginning of the video/timeline, but nowhere else, so I'm having quite a hard time. /In the official tutorials I saw you can move the elements freely on the timeline./

This problem is occuring from the very beginning and not even restarting the app or the computer solves it.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Update: Alright, after a bit of experimenting I found out that this problem disappears in windowed viewing mode. Is this a known bug or can you give me any advice on how to prevent it from happening in fullscreen mode?

I'm not familiar with that problem, but you could select one thumbnail in the timeline, "cut" it, then select another thumbnail elsewhere in the timeline and "paste" the first thumbnail back into the timeline if that is easier.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment