Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

"View Element's Camera Position" shortcut in 3.2.1

Hi there,

Previously, whenever I wanted to work on a scene, I'd double click an element in the timeline and the viewport would take me there. Now, in 3.2.1, double clicking opens the Drawing Options menu instead.

How can I now quickly switch between scenes or elements I'm working on? The only way I've found so far is via Quick Menu > Change Camera Settings > View Element's Camera Position.

This seems like a really convoluted way to navigate my scribe and to focus on an element. Is there a new/quicker way that I'm missing perhaps?

Kind regards,

Tomas

Best Answer
We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this brings back the double click the timeline element to show the camera position function as well as a number of other extra timeline functions. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.  .

3 people have this question

I'm glad I'm not the one one who hates this function. I've been so frustrated with how long it takes to get to see the scribe's viewpoint. I've voted on the other thread.

Answer
We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this brings back the double click the timeline element to show the camera position function as well as a number of other extra timeline functions. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.  .

That's awesome Barry. Some promising new features in the changelog. Thanks for listening to the feedback and for notifying us of the update :)

That's excellent, Barry! Thank you for replying this old topic and letting us know about the update. It's also good to know that VideoScribe was improved again. Have a great day!

Hi Barry and everyone. Has anyone noticed in the new version if you do a Morph to replace an item it doesn't replace it? I had to make the morph .01 seconds to make it work (I remember this glitch many months ago on another version) 

doing that workaround though adds a black flash to the screen as it does the morph

Russ

Hi Russ- we can confirm that there is a bug with 0.0 animate morph renders in VideoScribe v3.4 and v3.3. We are currently aware of this and working on a fix

Login to post a comment