Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Problemas para descargar

Hola Realicé un video en la versión gratuita quiero descargarlo pero me aparece error y descargar versión pro.me podrían ayudar que debo hacer

You could save your project to the cloud folder and raise a ticket if you would like customer support to help you figure out what is wrong with your scribe.

You can troubleshoot it yourself using suggestions from :TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Y como puedo guardarlo en la nube. No me aparece ningún icono para guardarlo allí

Hi,

Here is a link to the tutorial about saving your work: how-to-save-scribes-on-your-computer-and-online

Here is the screenshot which shows the icon you need to click to save online to the cloud folder:

Here is the link to Raise a Ticket for customer support.

I hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

Hola pude exportar el video a mi pc pero queda guardado en .scribe que debo hacer ára verlo

Gracias

A .scribe file is not a video file. It is a file that you can only open in the Videoscribe program.

Free trial users cannot export video files, you can only publish videos to youtube or facebook or a powerpoint presentation.

pero preseno problemas para subirlo a youtube. despues de horas de espera me sale error y no carga.

Instead of exporting your project as a .scribe file or trying to publish a video to youtube, you should probably save your project online to the cloud folder and raise a ticket to discuss it with customer support. The instructions are in my previous replies.

If you don't understand the instructions, please ask a specific question about the part that you do not understand.

cuando intento entrar a mi cuenta de videoscribe, no me deja entrar y se queda bloqueado

If you're having issues logging into VideoScribe, please visit this folder of help articles which explain the most common installation and login errors and how to fix them.

If you have any further questions, please raise a ticket with the support team here and attach a screenshot of the error

no PUEDO DESCAR ME SALE ESTO

Have you tried installing multiple times?

Can you try using another internet connection?

Hola, se me ha presentado un gran y decepcionante problema, resulta que me encontraba realizando un video que ya llevaba hacia horas realizando, resulta que de un momento a otro se bloquea el problema y me salía error y en la parte de arriba decía que videoscribe no responde,  la única solución era cerrar el programa y volver a entrar y fue lo que hice, cuando vuelvo a entrar me encuentro con la gran sorpresa de que el programa no me guardo nada de todo el trabajo que había hecho hace horas, como es posible ?, necesito recuperar esa información, por favor ayuda!!

Hola, se me ha presentado un gran y decepcionante problema, resulta que me encontraba realizando un video que ya llevaba hacia horas realizando, resulta que de un momento a otro se bloquea el problema y me salía error y en la parte de arriba decía que videoscribe no responde,  la única solución era cerrar el programa y volver a entrar y fue lo que hice, cuando vuelvo a entrar me encuentro con la gran sorpresa de que el programa no me guardo nada de todo el trabajo que había hecho hace horas, como es posible ?, necesito recuperar esa información, por favor ayuda!!

Hey Yeisy, it's important that you save your work at regular intervals just in case. I'm not sure if this project will be recoverable but if you raise a support ticket we can take a closer look

Login to post a comment