Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

My app is not started

Sir my app is not started so what can i do

2 people have this question

What app are you using? What device are you using it on?

Is this another thread about android apps? I think there have been about 12 android threads in the last 2 weeks. (The old android app is no longer supported and there has been no announcement of a new android app. You cannot use videoscribe on an android device. Whatever website is offering an android app, you should tell them to take it down.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

How to start my video scribe

What happens when you try to start VideoScribe? If any messages appear, what do they say?

My app is not start

Read the previous replies. If they do not answer you question, please provide a much better description of your problem .

App is not working
What I should do for it

If it is an android app, read all of the previous replies in this thread. If it is an ipad app, provide a better description of the problem.

App is not working How to start

(The old android app is no longer supported and there has been no announcement of a new android app. You cannot use videoscribe on an android device. Whatever website is offering an android app, you should tell them to take it down.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hello sir,

I had downloaded this app and i had also installed it but it is not showing the app on my whole pc ,

so i reinstall it but the problem is same yet,and also when i finshed the intallation it automatically takes me to the file"system 32" i had no idea for what to do nextbut any howi tried to fix this problem but failed all the time , so i needed a solution for this problem but fast 

The answers in this thread are mostly about illegal downloads of the android app which currently does not work and is not supported.  A new android app is in the works but there has not been an announcement about a release date.

If you are having a problem with the PC version of videoscribe, it may be a good idea to raise a support ticket to contact customer support

Login to post a comment