Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Voice over goes out of sync after saving, gets worse after rendering!

Hi there,

I've been recording and re-recording my voiceovers, and even when my playblack is perfect AFTER recording it, it goes slightly out of sync towards the end after I save it, and it gets strangely worse after I render it and save as an MOV.

Please help, I need to fix this pretty urgently! Thanks!

I don't have time to look at the scribe right now but it sounds like you have some zero second animation time bugs: error with creating video/element timing wrong/ audio out of sync

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Yes, you have set some text elements to have 0 second animate time and they are immediately followed by another element with 0 second animate time. This causes the pause and transition times to be ignored for the first element on the rendered video. A workaround for now is to add 0.1 seconds to the Animate time and remove the hand of either element. We are still working on a fix for this issue.

Hello sir,

while i am recording my voice over camara position on text is missing please help me to fix it..

Regards

Abdul Gaffar

Hi, I am on the latest version of Videoscribe but when I created a 10 minute video, after rendering the audio and video is out of sync. Pls help. Thanks..

Be sure to raise a ticket so customer support is made aware of your problem. You can also save your project online, and tell them the name, in case they want to look at it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike, will do that

I have this very same problem. Voice and video are synced while I'm building my video. But when I preview the result, they are out of sync.  It is REALLY frustrating.

Has this bug been fixed yet? If not, I must be doing something wrong and would appreciate help.

Thanks

If you want customer support to  take a look at your project, you can save it to the cloud and then raise a support ticket as mentioned in previous replies. If you want help from other users, you can save a copy of your scribe here in the forums and  maybe other users will examine it.

Possibly you are using some images with big file sizes. or large camera movements or very short transition times that are causing the preview  animation to be slower than the rendered video.  Or maybe the problem is something else that can be detected by examining the project.

Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment