Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

problemas para ingresar

tengo versión paga de videoscribe. La instalé en mi nuevo notebook, y no puedo ingresar a la cuenta pues dice "esta información de inicio no funcionó..."

Can you include a screenshot of the error so we can provide you some specific advice as I don't recognise that precise error.

It sounds quite close to the error you would get if your password was incorrect and it may just be Google translate not providing an exact translation for me. So may be worth resetting your password - https://www.sparkol.com/Forgotten-Password

AYUDA SALE ESTE MENSAJE AL INGRESAR

Please refer to our instant answer, Working Offline

Esa información de inicio de sesión no funcionó. Intenta nuevamente más tarde.

me aparece ese mensaje y no me deja ingresar

Reset your password and try again 

Hola, ya pagué la mensualidad pero cuando intento ingresar con mis datos me dice que mi cuenta fue bloqueda termporalmente. ¿qué tengo que hacer? Me urge terminar mi trabajo. 

For security reasons, if there are 5 failed log-in attempts within any 30 minute period your account will be temporarily blocked for a short period. 

This lock is temporary and will last for 5 minutes. Please wait a full 5 minutes and then try again. Please ensure you wait the full 5 minutes before trying your password again, any new attempt to access the account within that 5 minute lockout will reset the timer to a fresh 5 minutes.

Please check the email address you have entered is correct and you do not have CAPS lock or NUM lock enabled on your keyboard when entering your password. 

If the issue persists please reset your account password via https://www.sparkol.com/Forgotten-Password

PARA EL MODO SIN CONEXIÓN, ANTES DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN SELECCIONANDO LA OPCIÓN RECORDARME. por que me sale este error

See the support article- Offline Error Message

Hello, since yesterday I am trying to enter my account from the application but it tells me that it is not possible to log in, an unknown error has occurred. My data is correct.

Hello, since yesterday I am trying to enter my account from the application but it tells me that it is not possible to log in, an unknown error has occurred. My data is correct.

If you are still experiencing this issue please raise a support ticket so we can look into the specifics of your account

Me sale este error en VideoScribe, ayúdenme porfa, es muy urgente, tengo que entregar un trabajo y no funciona.

image                                                                                                                  I get this error in VideoScribe, please help me, it's very urgent, I have to hand in a paper and it doesn't work.

That error normally occurs when an account has been tried a number of times in succession with an incorrect username and password. I would recommend resetting the password via https://www.videoscribe.co/en/forgotten-password and then waiting 10 minutes before attempting another login.

If you require further support, please raise a support ticket so the support team can further assist

Comments to this discussion are now closed!