Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Subscription Problem

I'm trying to pay to subscribe but it says "Confirmation Failed" 

Can anybody help?

3 people have this question

If you are experiencing similar issues, please raise a support ticket and we will look into this for you.

Order confirmation failed! Help needed

Bruno,

Please raise a support ticket and we will look into this for you.

I have got problem in buying subscription of video scribe. I have contacted several times to the sales department but they no response. The payment system is obsolete and not working well. The sales team is not also vigilant to provide any type of support regarding purchase. 

Hi Arslan, if you've already emailed our sales team, they will get back to you as soon as they can. 

In the meantime, please try these steps:

-Ensure that cookies are enabled for the VideoScribe and Sparkol website and attempt your purchase once again. 

-Your browser may need to be refreshed or closed and opened again.

-Try using incognito mode

-Try using a different payment method 

thanks, no need to execute more. I have purchased annual subscription from Explaindio with reasonable price. Thanks for your help.
I have got problem buying subscription of video scribe. The payment system is obsolete and not working well . I am tried different types of browsers (Google chrome, uc browser ,mi browser) and I am tried different types of payment system but they not work and i am contact with sales team but they not provide any type of support regarding purchase

@Shiva, I have logged a support ticket for you so we can investigate this

I have again tried but my payment issue not solved. I am so sad Please provide support regarding purchase

Login to post a comment