Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Unable to download video

Hello,

After creation is completed, while downloading video, I am getting error message and downloading will is stop. Error message appear very time when I start download.

So please provide an input, what is the exact solution.

NOTE: I subscribed the yearly plan.

Thank You.

1 person has this question
What is the error message?

I think you mean upload instead of download. are you uploading to youtube? facebook?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks for replay, No, I am getting rendering error message every time while downloading the video. I am still not able to download any video. I have tried to download different video format but still getting rendering error message. What should I do ? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Despite many attempts, I am not able to get my rendered video as whenever it is about to complete, it throws a message saying"There was an error rendering the video". I have tried almost all the options that are available there like Windows WMV, Quicktime MOV, AVI, PUBLISH ON YOUTUBE....

I request you to please fix it ASAP.

SAL Gurugram   

You should probably save your project online and raise a support ticket so customer support can help you identify what is causing the problem.

Also here is a thread describing common problems and solutions: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

The problem is most likely, image file sizes that are too large, images are spread too far apart, or zoom settings are to excessive.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your helpful response. I have a similar problem.

I'm busy studying your TIPS to avoid crashes etc. and  I'm re-editing my scribe to conform more with your guidelines.

Is there any way to reduce image file sizes while they are inside the scribe, or do I need to delete them and re-upload them? Is there a way to check the sizes of uploaded images inside the scribe (I have no idea how large they are).

I just posted a comment, and it vanished! Just like my downloads!

Hi,

If you are using images from the videoscribe library, you don't need to worry about the file sizes.

If you are using photos or other images from your computer I would recommend copying all of the images you use into one folder and viewing all of the files sizes.

There is not a way to edit image files within videoscribe. After you use an image editing program to optimize the images, you can delete each one from videoscribe and add the smaller replacement files.

Or you can view the element properties menu for each element in videoscribe and replace each image from that menu.

Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for responding. 

I figured out the problem may have resulted from adding to a scribe composed in one version in another one.

My scribe was rendering fine in the old 3.5.2 version.

I imported it into the latest 3.6.5 version, added on about a minute of native text and svgs. Did not do any extreme panning or faster than recommended transitions.

It pretends it is downloading but does not!
I tried opening it in the old version. It won't open there either now, due to "elements added in a later version."

Any ideas?
I have submitted a ticket. They did not respond to me today.

someone also mentioned that if your file name has a period in it, the video may fail to save.

Stick to letters and numbers to be safe.

Hi  there Mike,

No, my file name doesn't have a period in it, but thanks for mentioning it.
The same file has rendered successfully to sho.co, but still failing to download to my computer. Tried a variety of formats.

https://sho.co/1D4BC

also, from another thread:

There is a new release of version 3.6.6 of VideoScribe and a rendering issue has been fixed in this update. 

upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe and you will be able to publish the projects you were previously having problems with 

Hi! Team

How can I save my Project in my Laptop. Even I have saved it to my files but unable to access or open.

Prince

Any project files that you save in videoscribe can only be opened again by logging into videoscribe and selecting the project file in the project directory screen.

To publish your project as a VIDEO, refer to the instant answers tutorial:  https://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/11000003842

-Mike (videoscribe user)

also, here's a quote from another thread:

• There is a new release of version 3.6.6 of VideoScribe and a rendering issue has been fixed in this update. 

upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe and you will be able to publish the projects you were previously having problems with 

Login to post a comment