How do I remove the Videoscribe watermark from the canvas in version 2.3
1 person has this question
On Wed, 23 Nov, 2016 at 2:18 AM
Buy a PRO subscription.
free trial users always have a watermark. EDUcational subscribers always have it. I don't know if the free ipad app has it but there is probably an in-app purchase to remove it. I think powerpoint files published directly from videoscribe always have it.
-Mike (videoscribe user)
On Thu, 5 Apr, 2018 at 6:11 PM
i bought a pro subscription, but the watermark still appears on a scribe that I created during the free trial. how do i get rid of it? thanks!
On Thu, 5 Apr, 2018 at 10:00 PM
1) Confirm that the payment was successful by clicking the ACCOUNT link at the top of this page and seeing if you have an active subscription. if not, Raise a ticket. or contact your credit card company for more information about the transaction.
2) If you have an active subscription, and videoscribe is already running, logout and close it.
3) Run videoscribe and login using the correct login info for the active subscription. If you have multiple accounts you must login with the correct one.
4) Any new videos that you publish after going PRO should have no watermark
5) If you purchased an educational subscription instead of pro, you will have a watermark
6) if you are using an iphone or ipad, thats a free app and you will have a watermark
7) If you every asked support to manually close your account for some reason, they may have to manually reactivate it.Raise a ticket.