Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Tawe Sessions + Cloud

Hi, trying out Tawe. Looks good so far, but a couple of questions.

1) How do you log out of the app?

I have logged into the Desktop app & the Android app. Opened the iPad app to see what that looked like and when I try to log in it gives me a Max_Sessions reached error. However, there doesn't appear to be any way to log out of the Android app to free up a session.

2) Working in the Android app there doesn't seem to be a way to save a presentation to the cloud?

I create a Tawe on my Android, then would like to open it in the Desktop app, but the only option I seem to have is Publish as a video, whereas on the Desktop app I have the option to "Save to cloud..."

What say ye?

Hello,

1) With the Android App your email address is on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. If you click on your email address a little window pops up and log out is in the bottom left of that window. It's the same with the desktop app as well, click your email address at the bottom and log-out will appear.

2) With the cloud storage on the Android App this will become available with a little cloud option in the bottom left once you have a Tawe project open but this is only available for Pro Subscription customers at the moment. If you are logged in from a free account you cannot save to the cloud

Regards

Barry

Login to post a comment