Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

I'm not logged in, but it says I am.

I'm trying to log into VideoScribe and I'm being told that I'm already logged in on a different computer. How can I rectify this issue. I need to work on my project!

1 person has this question
If you are logged in on another computer, log out of videoscribe on that computer.
If someone else is logged into your account on another computer, you can't login.
if you shut down your computer or put it to sleep while logged in, or if you lost connection, you may have to wait for about 5 minutes before you can login again.

There might be other scenarios...

Derek, I will log you out of the database from this end now. Barry

Hi, the same thing is happening to me. It is saying I am logged in to another computer but I'm not. I have restarted my computer, unplugged in, deleted browsing history etc. and it still isn't working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Just manually kicked you out Adam so give it another try

I had to "end task" to get it to shut down. Now it says I am already logged in. Can you kick me out so that I can get in?

You should be able to log in again now Jeannette.

Someone manually log out at the admin end and help me log in asap please

It may be faster to raise a ticket if you need help from customer support.

I have the same issue can someone help me

I believe that customer support works monday through friday during UK business hours.

You should probably raise a ticket. In the meantime, try restarting your computer.

Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Matthew, Barry, 

I'm having the same issue. Was in the middle of a project and got kicked out, then I couldn't log back in as it said I'm logged in on another device. I've only installed the program on my one computer, and have only logged in from that terminal. 

Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Also, can I be allowed back in to my project ASAP please?

Best,

Chris

You'll need to raise a ticket if you still can't log in.

i can't log in to my account, same issue, say that my account was login with different device, plz help!

Hi, 

I am having the same problem whilst attempting to complete a university assignment. 

Would you be able to manually kick me out. Thank you! 

Login to post a comment