Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Rendering SO FRUSTRATING

First I had an 11 min. video. it took over 7 hours to render 720 HD

I cut it down to 7 minutes. It took over 5 hours to render 720 HD

Cut it down to 4 1/2 minutes, let it run over night. checked computer this morning, it was hung on "processing audio" right where I left it the night before.

Cut it down to 4 minutes, First time trying render, after 3 hours I checked it and there was and "ERROR" rendering video.

Tried again... after 2 hours of rendering the video it finalized with the VideoScribe WATERMARK!  I'm a PAID subscriber.

I am trying one last time and if this fails then how do I get YOU to render this file for me. I DO NOT have time to sit her for hours and hours and hours!!

All that said, it took me 7 days to create a 3 1/2 minute video. Last night I was at it for 24 1/2 hours straight, no sleep, as my deadline was today! It would have been done in 1 hour IF you had a lock screen. because gosh forbid you try to move something on the screen the whole canvas moves and screws up alignment everywhere.

That wouldn't be so bad if you had a HIDE ALL, or HIDE the chosen frames... BUT NO... I have to go through every single frame, hide them all individually, find the ones that need to me adjusted and move each frame BACK to the correct position.  That takes hours.. AND IF i find a typo, or want to change something, I have to go back and hide each individual frame...and do the whole thing all over again. 

This is the MOST tedious, stressful, anxiety ridden program I have ever used!

Now that i'm done ranting, YOU NEED DOCUMENTATION!  This program is very expensive monthly, and it does not function well at all. 

I'm sadly disappointed.

1 person has this question

I signed up yesterday and I can't render the video. It arrives at the end of rendering, but does not save.

Please read the previous replies and suggestions. Raise a support ticket, and save your project online so customer support can give you specific feedback to help you make your project more effective.

The project does not save online

Is attached

Hi Humberto

A ticket has been raised for your query.

You will receive a response as soon as possible.

Hii, I make a project but has not been downloaded. Pl suggest me how to download.

Please read the previous replies, save your project online and raise a support ticket.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Oh my.  I just created my first project in preparation to deliver tomorrow.  A 4 minute video, with an audio overlay.   No imported images, just stock stuff. Everything seemed fine until I started the render process.  At first, I thought nothing was happening.  Now, after reading a bit on the interwebs, I realize I may have made a terrible (3+ hours of project time wasted, plus a missed deadline) mistake.  I was ready to roll this out to a few team members in marketing, but...  not so much now.  VS team, any advice?

The length of time it takes to export the video will vary depending on the length of the scribe, the complexity of it and how many elements there are, the quality of the imported images and the resolution you have selected.

We would recommend using a 64x bit machine to help to improve the rendering time and ensuring you have 4GB of RAM.

There is a good customer forum thread that goes through some very useful tips in more depth to avoid slower renders and optimise rendering time. Check it out here.

For specific scribe support, we would advise raising a ticket so support can look at the scribe.

Login to post a comment