Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Unable to Save Scribes

After using Videoscribe for 6 months, I am no longer able to save scribes in the cloud or on my computer. Whether I click export to a file or save online, neither option allows me to save the scribe. I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the program and am having the same problem.

I am using Windows 7.

Please advise as I cannot continue until the issue is resolved.

1 person has this question

Hi, I've created a scribe but can't seem to save it. When i click the save buttons (tick and 'save and close') nothing happens. Please advise what do to as I can't continue. Already rasied a ticket - Ref 72462 Thank you, Taruna 

Hi,

1) You did not mention if you have tried removing the music and soundtrack.

2) You could try the shortkut keys: Ctrl + S or Ctrl + Shift + S = Save scribe project

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike, I've removed the track and its not allowing me to save. Please advise. Thank you

Hopefully customer support has replied to your ticket. They would do so by email.

In general, if videoscribe has stalled or become less responsive as a result of large image files, removing some images with large file sizes might free up enough memory to allow you to save your project . You did not mention whether or not you tried the shortcut keys listed in a previous reply.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi,

same problem. I saved my project local and in the cloud. Later I load it in an other computer and made some changes. Now I try to save it. After "Overwrite existing scribe called xy" nothing happens.

I can exort the file and load it in a project but I can't save changes in the cloud.

Greetings from Bavaria

I have a similar issue. My projects don't get saved properly on my computer or on the cloud. The last part of the modified project is lost each time I save it online. Please help me save my projects locally on my computer. I feel safer that way.

Regards

Tarun

For help and support, please raise a support ticket- https://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new

Login to post a comment