I'm not sure what problem you are trying to describe.
1) Videos do not save to the cloud.
2) If you are a free user you can only render video directly to youtube, facebook , or powerpoint.
3) If you are a pro user you can save video to your hard drive in several formats or you can render it to sho.co
4) A scribe WORK FILE.... SHOULD save to cloud if you have an active internet connection.
5) If you are unable to your work file to the cloud, there may be a problem with your scribe. save and close your scribe then make a small scribe using only a few images from the library and try to save that to the cloud. If that works then restart videoscribe and try to save you larger project to the cloud.