Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Long scribe taking a while to publish on sho.co

Hi there! I just finished a 7-minute scribe, and have published it to sho.co, but it's been about half an hour and I'm still seeing the "Hang in there, your video will be published soon" message on the page. Is the video actually being rendered for publishing (this might well take a while)? Is there a queue? Is there some way to get some feedback from sho.co as to whether there is a problem (which will keep the scribe from being published at all), or as to how long I can expect it to take for the video to be published?

Thanks!

-Ellyn

2 people have this question
Hi,
as mentioned in the reply immediately before your reply, customer support would probably like you to attach the sho.co URL to your scribe so they can look for it.

You might as well also save your project to the cloud folder and tell them the name of it because there is probably an issue with your project that is preventing it from rendering.

Or there is always a chance that there is an issue on the sho.co servers, but that is less common.

-Mike(videoscribe user)

Hi Mike!

Thanks for the fast replay! The video is already on the cloud!

The name is AULA 1 - TRIP! 

Should I open a ticket or you can solve this from here for me? 

Thanks a lot! 

Lohran Schmidt

Hi,
It will probably catch the attention of customer support faster if you open a ticket.
I don't work for them.

Good luck!
-Mike (videoscribe user)

We had a few technical difficulties with the sho.co site over last weekend which has caused a slight backlog that may have been the reason that the render took longer than usual. The problem has now been fixed and the backlog has been cleared so any future uploads to sho.co should be much quicker.

Hi there, uploaded my 5 min videoscribe around 4 hours ago, still not complete, are there any issues with the videoscribe servers? https://sho.co/1D97Z

You should probably save your project online and raise a ticket if you want to contact customer support before they close for the weekend.

You might also want to try publishing the video on your local computer.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment