Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Abilty to add simple shapes - fill / outline - colour changes

It would be nice to be able to simply draw in SVG simple shapes - circles, rectangles, triangles stars etc - directly on the canvas without having to go through the shape library.  So many scenes can be built using simple shapes.  Then we should have the ability to fill these shapes and assign outline colours and line weights.  If this is not possible, then you should add solid filled version of clean line circles, ovals, squares, rectangles and triangles to the library. 

For example, I see strange shaped solid filled objects that I can change the colour of.  But I only see outlined circles and squares.  When I change the colour, only the outline colour changes.  The inside remains transparent.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

1 person likes this idea

Hi Beau,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The idea to draw simple shapes in app is something that has been on the agenda with the development team.

It is not on the current roadmap but is something we would like to implement if technically feasible in the future.

Drawing shapes may be overwhelming, but adding simple built in shapes like lines, circle, rectangle, polygons should be possible.

There is a whole shape folder available in the image library with simple shapes

Login to post a comment