Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

how to delay the start of the video

hey guys

just wondering how to delay the START of the first words or images on the video. I start my videos with text and it starts right away. I sometimes like to put a pause at the start of the video but don't know how to delay the start of the first text. Thanks

I'm sure there is probably an easier way but what I do is just insert a blank white image and remove the drawing hand.  Then I just set that to any number of seconds that I want.  Hope that helps.

thanks sabrina...i just figured that out also haha. I couldnt' figure out how to make it a blank page so i just added a 'dot' or any text and made it white, in case others are trying to figure it out. Appreciate the respose

I think that you have to insert a scribble out image without any hand drawing, than adjust the drawing time to your like. If you have a voiceover, than you should insert few seconds of silence in the beginning, using your favorite MP3 audio editor, like Audacity.

Im just downloaded Videoscribe but its is not open in my Android mobile. .. Plz. Suggest and tell me..

You cannot use videoscribe on android devices. please look for some of the many threads about this topic for more information.

(September 2018)

Login to post a comment