Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

problema al guardar el video

Buenas noches

he intentado por todos los medios guardar mi video no puedo subirlo a youtube ni nada quisiera saber si ya pudieron solucionar el problema o si se debe a la version de prueba o que puedo hacer,,,,

gracias.....

2 people have this question

Hi,

I have converted this into a support ticket. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further information.

hola luz, has podido salvar? me pasa lo mismo y hoy es viernes y han cerrado el suporte tecnico!! me puedes decir que hicieste para salvar? no me deja ni salvar ni exportar ni nada...

Hi Patricia,

Please open a support ticket, save the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon) and let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket.

thank you Matthew but I don't need anymore your help. I have re-done my scribe...L

hola alguien puede escribir en castellano no puedo exportar los videos a youtube ni los puedo abrir en mi cuando los exporto. Saludos

Exporting turns your projects into a .scribe file. This can only be opened in VideoScribe. 

See the article, 'Can't Upload to YouTube'. The YouTube upload is not working right now. You need to render to a video file and then manually upload to YouTube. 

The article, Publish and Share Scribes will show you how to render to a video. 

hola hoy estuve muchas horas intentando renderizar mi videoscribe y no he podido, lo descarga pero mi reproductor windows media no lo abre, me podrias recomendar un reproductor que funcione o como puedo hacer?? Gracias.

hola hoy estuve muchas horas intentando renderizar mi videoscribe y no he podido, lo descarga pero mi reproductor windows media no lo abre, me podrias recomendar un reproductor que funcione o como puedo hacer?? Gracias.

What file type did you render to?

You can try VLC which is free.

Para descargar el video se pincha en la parte superior derecha compartir y una vez ahí descargar. Si es versión de prueba descarga en formatos que no son comunes. La única es convertir el video o una vez descargado subirlo a youtube.

Hola al estar renderizando el video se queda como trabado o bloqueado y ya no continua renderizando. Sabran que puedo hacer?

Try rendering as a different file format

Try sho.co if you have a Pro account. 

Attach the error message shown. 

Raise a ticket and upload your scribe to the cloud for specific support 

Good afternoon! I cannot save my videos to Online Scribes and Local Scribes. worse than wasting hours creating videos and when saving the project I can't. I really need you to help me. I need to solve this to be able to work. I am grateful already.
Good afternoon! I cannot save my videos to Online Scribes and Local Scribes. worse than wasting hours creating videos and when saving the project I can't. I really need you to help me. I need to solve this to be able to work. I am grateful already.

Login to post a comment