Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Removing Videoscribe Logo from videos for PRO accounts

Hey, initially I had believed that the videoscribe logo would be removed once we buy the PRO version, but the logo is still visible... How to remove it, its quite annoying ?

Hi,

The videoscribe version 2 logo appears in the WORK AREA and in PREVIEW mode, but does not appear in the RENDERED VIDEOS using a PRO account.

There is a suggestion thread about removing the logo from the work area: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000030198

(related information: The logo DOES appear in the rendered video if you have a free account or an EDU account. Only PRO members can render video without it)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

right... the logo from the video automatically gets removed once rendered.. thanks a lot :-)

Is there any way through which its possible to hide the logo even while making the video ?

I don't know of a way to do that, but you could edit the video in some other program to cover up the logo.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks, could you suggest any such program ?

If you have any video editing software, I would suggest trying that first. Otherwise, freemake is a free one that might be able to do it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

what if there would be a way to take the logo and have the ability to change it out with a company logo (for pro users).. i would like a way to put in my company logo in that place and be present in the exported video ( but have the choice to have it or not ) .. but i agree i don't need a logo on the edit view to tell me what I'm using ... but make it usable 

Hi Joe,

You could do this in post production software or you could add this as a feature request in our Ideas and Feature Requests section.

Login to post a comment