Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

How to set multiple objects to the same size?

Is there a way to see & set the dimensions of an object numerically? I have multiple images that I want to set the same size. How do I do this?

3 people like this idea

Hi,

there is no way to see and set the dimensions of an element in the current version.

In an upcoming version we will be adding grids onto the canvas that will more easily allow the lining up of elements.

I cannot say when that version will be released but that feature will be in the next version.

-Matt

That will be good, but in  the meantime I just move one image over the one I want to be the size and adjust to fit

Hi,

what is the status on this? When will next version containing this be released

Regards,

Gregor

Pro users can download VideoScribe 2.1 Beta from your online account.

Is this feature (resize multiple images at once) available now? If yes, how do I access it?

Hi, it's not had too much support so we have been working on other things. Let me move this to the feature request section rather than questions and answers and that way you can vote on it. 

Hi folks, is there any update on this? I would like to be able to adjust element sizes and also is it possible to be able to group select elements and adjust them all simultaneously so they stay aligned with each other? Many thanks. :-)

Login to post a comment