Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Приложение не запускается

Здравствуйте. У меня второй день приложение VideoScribe не запускается на компьютере. До этого работало хорошо. Что делать? 

Если надо удалить приложение и установить новое, подскажите какой программой лучше полностью удалить  VideoScribe, чтобы установить новое.

Заранее благодарю

Татьяна 

Co you clarify what you mean by 'application does not run on your computer'?

Do you mean that you cannot log in or cannot use the software when editing a scribe?

What exactly is happening when you try to load the software?

Can you provide screen shots of the steps you are taking?

If  you are having problems with a particular scribe you could save it online and let me know the name and I can have a look.

-Matt

Да, я не могу использовать программное обеспечение при редактировании. При открытой программе наверху  написано VideoScribe (Не отвечает).

Татьяна

https://yadi.sk/d/SC7R5bqbb5zHM

Is it a certain thing you are trying to do before it says 'Not responding' or does it say that when you load the scribe?

If you have the scribe saved online let me know the name and I can have a look.

To save online:

On the home screen, make sure you are in the local directory by checking the tab in the top left corner

Right-click the scribe you want to save online

Select 'Save a copy online'

Give the file a name and press ‘Ok’

You will be notified when upload is complete and it is safe to navigate away

Let me know when you have done this with the name of the scribe.

If it is a certain image that you are having trouble importing then please attach the image file as well.

-Matt

Очень плохой перевод с английского языка на русский, поэтому я не понимаю, что вы мне пишете.

Подскажите, какой программой лучше полностью удалить  VideoScribe, чтобы установить новое.

Заранее благодарю

Татьяна 

There is a Windows program that can detect problems with programs and completely uninstall them.

Download it here: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/program_install_and_uninstall/en-gb.

Make sure VideoScribe is closed.

Select the second option "Detect problems and let me select the fixes to apply".

Select uninstalling, you can then select the videoscribe program from the list.

Click next and Yes, try uninstall then next.

-Matt

Я удалила  VideoScribe. Большое спасибо. Вы мне очень помогли.

Всего лучшего

Татьяна

Login to post a comment