Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

iPad App Crashes Halfway Through Rendering

Help! My Videoscribe project has been done. However, upon rendering my iPad crashes halfway through the render.

I tried making a free account through the desktop version, and it fully renders, but won't post to Youtube nor Facebook.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

You can save the scribe online and tell support the name so they can take a look at it.

If you want to try to identify and correct the problem yourself, common problems are oversized images, excessive camera zoom settings, insufficient free memory and other things mentioned in the following thread: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000023738

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Kent,

sorry that you have been having issues with this. I've had a look at the scribe saved in your on line folder and it looks like it would be causing you memory issues on your Ipad. I've noticed that your images and text get larger as the scribe goes on- this means that more space is being taken up on the canvas, and the camera is having to zoom out further. To reduce memory usage, try resizing your images and text so that the automatic zoom level is around 100%, and move them closer together. This may enable you to render on your Ipad. 

Regarding having trouble uploading to Youtube, does the process appear to complete successfully in VideoScribe? Or are you unable to log in with your Youtube account details when it asks you to do this? If you are having problems with logging in, please ensure that you are using your Youtube email address rather than user name, and check these instructions on setting up your Youtube account in our instant answers. Does this resolve the issue for you?

Login to post a comment