I'm using 2.0.2. My scribes are text only with audio recorded.
I have to restart VideoScribe after each time I add audio and save the scribe.
If I don't, it just sits on Processing...
I've got plenty of memory.
do you have an example scribe where this issue occurs that you could save to your online directory so we can have a look?
Please let us know the name.
I'm sorry that this issue is recurring.
As a workaround for the moment, you could try recording your voice-over externally in a program such as Audacity.
If you then export as an MP3 file you can add it as a voice-over in VideoScribe.
In order to get to the bottom of your problem could you please provide a bit of information and try a couple of things?
1. Check in Task Manager how much memory VideoScribeDesktop.exe is using when running and no scribe is loaded.
2. Create a simple text scribe like you have been doing before and add a voiceover. How much memory is being used before and when processing the voiceover?
3. Do you have a lot of fonts loaded? You can check by clicking on the 'F' icon in the 'Add text' box. The fonts that are loaded are highlighted blue and have a trash-can next to them.
I am starting to think that there may be a problem with the folder where VideoScribe stores data.
Please save all your scribes to your online directory, close VideoScribe and navigate to the following directory:
Then find the VideoScribeDesktop folder and rename it (VideoScribeDesktopOld for example).
Then restart VideoScribe and repeat the process as you did before to see if the problem is resolved.
This will create a brand new VideoScribeDesktop folder which may sort out the problem.
Please let me know how you get on.
The same thing is happening here. I saved the scribe first and tried again and it is stuck on processing.