Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Bug. Can't insert image. I get a Blue Square instead

I've tried to insert these two images (attached) into my scribe. I don't see the image, I just get a blue square instead. 

Please advise.

Logo.png Logo.png
73.2 KB

2 people have this question
Hi,

I am having the same problem. Blue square appears instead of the image. I tried all possible things - installed latest version of VideoScribe, cleared image history, cleared image history from my PC. I am using the image from VideoScribe library, not an outside image. Please help me ASAP

I think that the problem you described is usually related to high memory usage.

1) Please save your project to the cloud folder (including the blue square image) and tell customer support the name of it if you want help from customer support.

2) Please save your project (including the blue square) as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want help from videoscribe users.

3) do you know what the default quality setting is? have you changed it?

4) are there other images in your project before you add the image that becomes a blue square? How many? Are they all library images?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Sometimes when i insert an image or use inbuilt clip-arts it turns into blue box. Its very frustrating. Guess I'll need to switch to another app

Hi Ishwar,

We have discovered that this can be caused when a lot of images are imported at a very high quality setting. If you reduce the image import quality to around 1000px it should resolve the issue.

Login to post a comment