Hi there, I have a free trial of VideoScribe and have selected to upload it to my Youtube channel. The file apparently uploads successfully to my Youtube account because it told me it did but I can't locate it in my Youtube account. My Youtube channel has been verified in Youtube. Can you tell my it I can't see it in Youtube. I've now uploaded it twice. The video is just a one minute video.
As we will need to talk to you about your account details to help you solve this issue, I have converted this forum post to a support ticket.
I have this problem as well. What do I do?
1) sometimes it takes large files a while to process and appear in your youtube channel. I would expect that an hour would be long enough in most cases
2) you could raise a support ticket: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new
3) if you have a pro account you can try rendering the video to your computer and then uploading it manually.
4) also you can make sure your youtube channel has been verified by email. It may also need to be "public"
5) also you could try making a smaller simpler scribe with just one element and see if that uploads successfully.
-Mike (videoscribe user)