Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Urgent!!!!Can't download my video to my computers

I just finished my first video and want to download it to my computer. I chose Windows WMV 640Normal. It shows "preparing the information of your video" then keeps on this forever. I really need it for my presentation urgently!!!!

1 person has this question

Hi Tingting, sorry you have this issue.

There is a bug that may prevent you from rendering as a WMV file which we are looking to resolve in a patch release.

In the meantime, please can you try publishing the video as a .Mov or .FLV file and can you confirm if you get the same results?

If it works but you need to WMV file, you can use a Video converter to change the format.

There are many converters available a popular choice with some users is Freemake which is Free to use. 

(please note that this is third party software and is not endorsed by Sparkol).

Thanks, Joe

im trying youtube and any format and it just sits at preparing video information... i restarted computer and internet connection says excellent... time is wastin... any help???

Hi Ryan,

As we may need to talk to you about your account information to help you solve this issue, I have submitted a private support ticket for you.

I have the same problem. Please Help me

For help on a specific project please raise a support ticket, save a copy of the project to the online folder and include the name of the project in your ticket. The team will be able to take a closer look and give you some specfic help.

Cuando intento poner nombre a mi proyecto y guardarlo, simplemente no lo hace, no realiza acción alguna, igual me pasa cuando deseo descargarlo, me dice que se reproduce y no hace nada, no descarga. Por favor ayudenme, tengo que entregar el trabajo.

exactamente el mismo problema que alejandra,,, y que los demas. Me doy cuenta que el problema es de video scribe y no nuestro. 

Estoy con la version de pago y no puedo guardar ni un solo trabajo

If you cannot publish a video, save the project file online and raise a ticket.

If you cannot save a project file locally or online, there might be several things causing your problem.

If you have used images with file sizes larger than 1MB you might want to delete 1 or more of the largest ones, (then save a partial copy of your project) and then resize your images so they are less than 500kb and import them back into the scribe and continue to save your work with a different file name.

Otherwise, you could refer to the following tips thread to identify and resolve problems in your project: https://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000065281

Hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment