After "upgrading" to 2.0 some of the earlier version files needed adjusting to look correct.
I make the changes, looks fine, save changes, reopen the file and the most of the changes went back to the previous version.
See attached example of just one problem item ... I have several similar problems in other parts of the scribe.
Capture 2 is what I changed, Cap 1 is what I changed and saved and it goes back to Cap 2 when I reopen.
Thanks for sharing this. Can you save your scribe to your online folder (the cloud) and give us a name so that we can take a look at what's going on?
This is a video that shows in detail the issue that I am having:
The scribe I refer to, is in the attached file. I have saved it to the cloud.
WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE SCRIBE AFTER BEING SAVED WITH NO CHANGES IT IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN THE ORIGINAL YOUTUBE.
That was an excellent, really helpful video.
What we've found is that it's the text box which is shrinking slightly on every open of the scribe. So a long box will give the impression of movement at each end of the text in relation to elements around it, if that makes sense.
We're working hard to get a fix for this into the next update, which is due very soon, and your scribe will help us do that.
In the meantime, you are right that it is at the point of opening the scribe that the issue occurs, so one work-around would be to make all the other changes that you need on the scribe then reset the text boxes, save and render before closing and re-opening. If that's not working for you another option would be to turn the text into images however we will soon have this fixed.