Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Trying to Publish - with the free trial

I just created my first scribe and I would like to publish it so I can send it into my company as a prototype.  However, when I click publish and select the file icon on the far left to create a video,  I get a message that "cannot export to file with the trial version".  I ahve WMV and 640 as my settings.  What am I missing?

I also cannot save it ot PPT or YouTube.  When I choose those options, it just leaves me a blank screen and says "preparing video information" but doesn't do any thing.

I hope someone can help.

thanks

Dean

Hi Dean

This is a restriction for the trial - once you go Pro you can save to your local machine.

Note that there is a known issue with the current release whereby some scribes will not render to WMV.  This is also the format that Youtube and Facebook renders use.

Please check all of the known issues regarding rendering your scribe.  If you're still stuck, and you'd like support to take a look, please save to your online folder and give us the name, or export the scribe to file and save it here for the community to help with.

Hi Ian,

On the VideoScribe website on the "Free trial" page, it says under "What's in the free trial?" that you can "Share your videos – witness their impact", but I am having the same issue as Dean. I really need to be able to share my first video with my managers to get sign-off on upgrading to Pro.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan, sorry you are having this issue.

Have you tried the work around's listed in the known bugs page?

If so, please can you save a copy of your Scribe to the online (cloud) directory and raise a new ticket using this link?

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new

Best wishes, Joe

Thanks Joe. My problem now is that it won't let me log into my YouTube account. My Channel is properly set up and my log in details are definitely correct, but it is saying my user name or password is invalid.

Hi Dan, can you try the advice here - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033708

If this does not resolve, please can you raise a ticket with the link in my last reply.

Thanks, Joe

Ok, so I've tried the FAQ/Instant answers.  My Scribe still won't publish or render.

I need something to show a proof of concept and hope this application can work.

My trial ends tomorrow so I am not sure you can help me.

I've saved my Scribe to the Cloud, I've saved it to the Base Folder and I've saved it to my desktop and nothing publishes.

Hi Dean,

I have created a ticket for you so we can investigate the issue.

Thanks, Joe

I also can't publish my video with the free trial. 

The .scribe file is useless to me, since I have to upload it to Youtube for a course assignment by tomorrow. This was not made clear upfront when I decided to test the software.

Please tell me how I can now download my video in a more universal format than a .scribe file!

Thanks!

Dee

Hi Ci, the .Scribe file is not a video file but a save file of the project.

You can upload directly to Youtube using the Publish option in the top right hand corner and then click on the Youtube icon to being the process.

Please see the attached video.

Same problem, 'for some reason, cant upload'. I am logged in to my YouTube channel and everything is set, I dont know why its not uploading. I am on trial account and want to see how a video looks on YouTube. Please help. 

Most common problems and solutions:
http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000023738\

you'll can save your scribe work file online and tell support the name of it if you want specific feedback.

-Mike (videoscribe user

HI , IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM , I'M TRYING TO EXPORT THE VIDEOSCRIBE THROUGH YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK , ALSO AS A WMV and 640 FILE , BUT BECAUSE I HAVE THE TRAIL , I CAN'T ......THIS WAY I WONT BE ABLE TO SHOW TO MY COWORKERS HOW THE VIDEOSCRIBE WORKS ... AND WE WONT GO ON PRO ... SO PLEASE HELP ME EXPORT THE FILE ...I REALLY NEED IT 

PS: IN THE FIRST TUTORIAL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP_Q9_YZWHU   HE SAYS THAT IT IS VIABLE TO EXPORT THE VIDEO AS WMV and 640 FILE SPECIFICATIONS ,YOU SHOULD CORRECT THAT OR YOUR GIVING THE WRONG IMPRESSION TO THE PEOPLE

Hi Laura,

Sorry that you are having a problem exporting your scribe. Please save the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), open a support ticket, let us know the name of the scribe and we can take a look for you.

hi, i have same problem. i can't export my video through youtube and Facebook. i can login to my youtube account, but in the middle of the process it stop. i have to start from the beginning. all night long, i've tried to try export but it always fail. please help me, i'm on my trial. 

thanks

Comments to this discussion are now closed!