Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Cannot publish video or powerpoint

Hello,

I am due for a business presentation on Friday and I am fully prepared my scribe. Unfortunately, I am not able to publish the scribe as video or PowerPoint. It appears this is a common & an unfortunate problem. I have tried the all the troubleshooting solutions but nothing has worked. can you please propose some alternatives? can I call someone for customer support?

Thanks

1 person has this question

I'm having trouble saving my file as anything but "scribe" file. Paid membership and all... very frustrating.

Hi,

If you mean you can't find the option to publish videos, the SAVE icon, with the .scribe option is in the upper left corner. the PUBLISH/RENDER VIDEO icon is in the upper RIGHT corner.

If you mean that videoscribe freezes or shows an error when you try to publish a video:

1) if you want customer support to help you figure out what is wrong with your project, save it to the cloud folder and Raise a Ticket  to explain the symptoms.

2) If you would like videoscribe users to try to help, attach your .scribe file here

3) If you want to try to fix it yourself, here are some tips: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Why my video stuck at " Making PowerPoint pptx File " ? Is this normal?

No that's not normal.
You might want to read my previous reply and follow one or more of the suggestions.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment