Any Projects that you create with Sparkol Apps (whether or not you upload them to our website), and any comments and/or other material (User Content) that you upload to our website must comply with the following :
It must not infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
● It must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person; and/or obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
● It must not promote: sexually explicit material;
discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or
any illegal activity.
● It must not be likely to deceive any person.
● It must not be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
● It must not be threatening abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
● It must not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
● It must not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
● It must not give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
● It must not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You warrant that any such Project or App Content complies with Acceptable Use Policy set out above, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.