Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Render Settings when Uploading to Sho.co

Hi, is it possible to set the quality settings when rendering using the sho.co servers. I have noticed I get much better results when I render on my mac but this takes forever and I have to make sure my mac doesn't sleep or the render stops and the program crashes.

When I render to Sho.Co the sound quality becomes very poor and the frame rate is not great either.

Thanks in advance!

It is not possible to adjust the resolution, frame rate or audio quality of scribes rendered via sho.co. The scribe will be rendered as MP4 at 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720 and 640 × 360 all at 25 FPS. All are encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (sample rate of 22050 Hz).

I have found that when I render my video on Sho the sound is barely audible.  The response to the same problem by another user 11 months ago isn't really satisfactory.  If I can't produce a video with fully audible sound there is little point in subscribing.   Has this issue been resolved in the previous 11 months and if so can you tell me how I can make the sound audible when rendering via Sho?

Login to post a comment