Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

Double clicking on an element is malfunctioning in v3.2

When I double clicked on a element in the timeline, it was taking me to the element on the canvas. It is not working now. Sometimes, double clicking the element will open up the properties but the canvas is not scrolling.

Best Answer

We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this brings back the double click the timeline element to show the camera position function as well as a number of other extra timeline functions. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.

Double clicking on the element on the timeline will open the properties of the element in VideoScribe version 3.2.

To take the camera to the position set for the element you now need to expand the timeline thumbnail (1), click on the camera icon (2) and then click on the camera icon with the eye in it (3).

You can also go to the camera position set for an element by right clicking it on the canvas and choosing 'View camera' from the menu.

Hi Matthew, I've noted it and it is working as specified by you. It is a soft and minor learning curve. However, the new GUI changes are great and they're indeed saving me tons of time. Thank you very much.

Answer

We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this brings back the double click the timeline element to show the camera position function as well as a number of other extra timeline functions. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.

Login to post a comment