Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Problemas para descargar

Hola Realicé un video en la versión gratuita quiero descargarlo pero me aparece error y descargar versión pro.me podrían ayudar que debo hacer

You could save your project to the cloud folder and raise a ticket if you would like customer support to help you figure out what is wrong with your scribe.

You can troubleshoot it yourself using suggestions from :TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Y como puedo guardarlo en la nube. No me aparece ningún icono para guardarlo allí

Hi,

Here is a link to the tutorial about saving your work: how-to-save-scribes-on-your-computer-and-online

Here is the screenshot which shows the icon you need to click to save online to the cloud folder:

Here is the link to Raise a Ticket for customer support.

I hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

Hola pude exportar el video a mi pc pero queda guardado en .scribe que debo hacer ára verlo

Gracias

A .scribe file is not a video file. It is a file that you can only open in the Videoscribe program.

Free trial users cannot export video files, you can only publish videos to youtube or facebook or a powerpoint presentation.

pero preseno problemas para subirlo a youtube. despues de horas de espera me sale error y no carga.

Instead of exporting your project as a .scribe file or trying to publish a video to youtube, you should probably save your project online to the cloud folder and raise a ticket to discuss it with customer support. The instructions are in my previous replies.

If you don't understand the instructions, please ask a specific question about the part that you do not understand.

Login to post a comment